Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zip Password Unlocker

Using ZipPasswordUnlocker

ZipPasswordUnlocker is easy to use with its simple GUI interface even for beginners.

Here are the brief usage details,
  •  Download the ZipPasswordUnlocker and run the installer.
  •  After installation, run "Appnimi Zip Password Unlocker" using one of the shortcuts on desktop or in the startup menu.
  •  Enter the path to password protected Zip file
  •  Enter the minimum and maximum length of the password
  •  Now click on Start button to start the password recovery process.
  •  During the operation, it will show number of attempts and the last attempted password
  •  On successful recovery, Message will be shown with the recovered password. 
Download: http://adf.ly/4wKyX

4 comments:

  1. Hello. I can't seem to be able to work Version 2.0, especially the bruteforce method. Could I have a brief tutorial?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing left out in the instructions is that before you hit the start button, you need to be either viewing the brute force tab or the dictionary tab, whichever method you want to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes but how do you use the Brute Force option? I tried prefixes 'a','A','z','Z' and others and all I get is a minimum length error.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best ZIP Password Recovery is a powerful, secure and easy to use application to repair corrupted Zip (.zip) files. The simple and intuitive interface makes the software easily operable.

    Visit at: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-zip-password-recovery.html

    ReplyDelete